- The drivers of the enterprise’s major value creating activities become visible and known.
- The enterprise is able to much more accurately project its future cash flows under various assumptions.
- The enterprise at all levels works as one, synchronized unit.
- The constraints to value creation in the enterprise are identified, reduced, or eliminated.
- The enterprise continuously measures and improves on how it creates value.
- The CEO and leadership team get measurably better performance and engagement from their employees.
- The enterprise focuses its efforts on what creates the most value (and stops putting effort into that which does not).
- Employees at all levels are aware of how their performance operationally impacts financial performance and they actively contribute to operational and financial improvement.
- The employees are better able to optimize their own operating activities to drive intended financial results.
- Meetings become highly productive, therefore more enjoyable.
- Employees at all levels are much more responsive to both external and internal customers.
- Hidden waste in the work system is revealed so it can be eliminated.
- Profits grow and/or are more consistent because expensive inefficiencies are removed.
- New cash is available because formerly invisible leaks and blocks in value creation are removed.
- Sales revenues increase due to greater alignment of Operations with Sales.
- More available cash creates opportunities to invest in new assets or grow cash reserves.
- Opportunity costs drop because staff now see, buy into, and act on the overall Value Cycle – how value is created by the enterprise.